Your Owner Benefits
What does Co-Ownership mean?
Co-Owners get the unique experience of being a part of a truly community-focused business that supports the community’s needs in ways that other business models can’t.
Benefits of Ownership
The biggest benefit of joining the co-op is getting us closer to fulfilling the promise of a full fledged, brick & mortar, community-owned grocery — and participating in building it along the way! When it comes time to pick a spot for our store, Co-Owners will have a say in the location. When deciding on vendor requirements, labeling standards, and sustainability practices, Co-Owners will get to weigh in. Your voice matters, and we are grateful to be building a co-op with you.
As a Co-Owner, you will:
- Support local farmers & producers
- Participate in voting elections
- Be eligible to hold office or join a committee
- Weigh in on decisions like the store location as we grow
- Participate in our Frontier buying club
- Be able to include your local business or organization on our Community page
- Have access to member discounts once the store opens & earn owner dividends in profitable years
- Be a part of a truly community-centered business
Ease into Spring with our newest Member Benefit! Local Co-Owner business Revel is offering our Co-Owners an exclusive discount. Sign up for your first Personalized Reiki Session with Revel and receive 15% off! This offer is only available from April 11th until April 30th, so book soon. Co-Owners, watch your inbox for the discount link to book your session!
Frontier buying club
We are proud to offer wholesale buying options for our Co-Owners through Frontier Co-op Wholesale. Every other month Co-Owners can share wholesale pricing of natural goods from Frontier, with the convenience of community pick-up. In order to participate, you must be a Co-Owner. Not yet an Owner? Join the co-op today
Do you own or are you part of a local business? Are you interested in cross-promotion and willing to offer our owners a promotional discount or other incentive for a month or more? Let’s brainstorm how we can partner — contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Community Incentives.